No Notification When I Receive a New MMS
When I group text, my S3 never vibrates, rings or displays a notification when something new is posted in the group text. I have to manually open my messaging app to see if there are any new group texts. How do I fix this?
Also, is it possible to display the name of the sender in a group text for the standard messaging app?
- 03-08-2013, 11:23 AM #2
- 03-10-2013, 01:01 AM #4
- 1,022 Posts
Re: No Notification When I Receive a New MMS
What's weird is that both things worked fine on my SGSIII (notifications and showing the contact name in the conversation bubble). I didn't do anything special - it just worked.
Out of curiosity, do these contacts have multiple numbers in the phone list?
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
- 03-18-2013, 01:14 PM #6
- By jschwartz19 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 13Last Post: 04-02-2013, 04:50 PM
- By ilhan80 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 03-02-2011, 07:24 AM
- By veggiop in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2011, 12:46 PM
- By Droid800 in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 2Last Post: 01-14-2011, 02:49 PM
- By Dr. Jimothy Jones in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2010, 11:08 AM