Verizon Replacement for a Sticky Home Button?
Anyone know if Verizon will replace an S3 with a sticky home button? It works, but sometimes it gives a half click that doesn't completely register and you have to push down harder. Seems like something that could be replaced with a CLNR, but just wondering if anyone had any luck with something like this. Thanks!
- 03-08-2013, 10:53 PM #2
- 03-09-2013, 08:00 AM #4
- 03-26-2013, 04:00 PM #6
- 16 Posts
Re: Verizon Replacement for a Sticky Home Button?
I'm having the same problem on my Verizon S3. It is only REALLY noticeable when there is no case on the device. Any fixes for this? Maybe a little rubbing alcohol will do the trick? Thanks guys
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
- 03-26-2013, 04:06 PM #7
- By MANdroidd in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 29Last Post: 01-28-2013, 09:28 AM
- By WhoMe in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 38Last Post: 12-06-2012, 06:22 PM
- By jaj6503 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 09-20-2012, 09:40 AM
- By nemix in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2012, 11:22 PM
- By chuckbower in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-10-2009, 10:30 PM