- 03-10-2013, 11:42 PM #2If my post helped you out...please be kind and hit the "THANKS BUTTON."
- 03-11-2013, 02:54 AM #3
- 127 Posts
I tend to use just 3G, no LTE for me. LTE plays havoc with my battery, too marginal around here. So I switched my phone to just use 3G for cellular (mobile) data, and it's fast enough when I'm not at home. When I'm at home, I use WiFi, which is even faster around here *smile*.
- 03-11-2013, 03:33 PM #4
Re: Cdma/lte/evdo??PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
If I've helped you, please press the Thanks button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 03-11-2013, 04:05 PM #5
I always keep mine set on LTE/CDMA. Not sure if it really saves on battery, but I figure at the very least it can't hurt since I'm in a Verizon saturated area anyway.
- By sam007 in forum VerizonReplies: 6Last Post: 07-12-2010, 01:55 AM
- By ether813 in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 10Last Post: 03-01-2010, 04:00 PM
- By Zigory in forum HTC HeroReplies: 9Last Post: 02-22-2010, 03:21 PM
- By coldmack in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 8Last Post: 12-13-2009, 09:27 PM
- By YoungChrisG in forum VerizonReplies: 6Last Post: 11-30-2009, 07:44 AM