- 2 Posts
I HATE the new keyboard!!!
So I installed the new update from Verizon this morning and when texting I am no longer able to hit space and then get the punctuation marks to pop up I now have to backspace to get that. Instead, I get random words that show up. They also took away the double space to get an automatic period. Is anyone else having this issue and is there any way to change this!?!?
- 03-14-2013, 01:09 PM #2
- 03-14-2013, 01:23 PM #3
- 03-14-2013, 03:17 PM #4
- 3,140 Posts
Re: I HATE the new keyboard!!!
Have you gone in and checked the settings for the stock keyboard? I'm not running the stock ROM at the moment, but I seem to remember settings for various options like you describe - they may have just been changed during the update.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
- 03-14-2013, 04:05 PM #5
- 03-15-2013, 09:21 AM #7
- 03-17-2013, 05:33 PM #8
- 247 Posts
- 03-17-2013, 10:34 PM #9
- By No Vas Strike in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2012, 02:04 PM
- By digmydroidx in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 6Last Post: 07-31-2012, 01:01 PM
- By lavaroach in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 20Last Post: 07-05-2012, 02:25 PM
- By fredloggs in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2012, 05:25 PM
- By telemike in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 09-19-2011, 06:27 PM