Keytones won't turn off.
Since the update my phone had this morning the keytones won't turn off and it's extremely frustrating. I've gone into sound settings and it says it's off, but it isn't. I've restarted the phone as well. Anyone have any ideas? Help would be much appreciated.
- 03-14-2013, 07:50 PM #2
- 03-14-2013, 08:35 PM #4
Re: Keytones won't turn off.
I've been trying to figure out how to turn off the keytones sound, after the update this morning, too... the only way I could get around it, is by going into "settings" then "sound" and then "volume" and turning the volume all the way down for the system. Which is the one all the way at the bottom. Now it just vibrates. It feels like the vibrating is a little stronger with each button but at least I don't have to hear that annoying sound with each click. I hope this was helpful....
- 03-15-2013, 07:56 AM #6
- 05-16-2013, 06:53 AM #7
- 05-16-2013, 06:57 AM #8
- 05-19-2013, 09:53 AM #9
- Yesterday, 03:17 PM #10
- By irie27 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 3Last Post: 04-03-2011, 09:02 AM
- By wormeyman in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2011, 11:23 PM
- By JojoSteez in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 11-19-2010, 10:59 AM
- By gatortuba in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 08-02-2010, 03:49 PM
- By longbow in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2010, 09:33 PM