Verizon Data (Or My Phone) Issues?

TBoltShock83839

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Starting this morning I've been having trouble with my phone loading web pages and pretty much anything to do with internet access for the most part. Sometimes it will partially load a website but get stuck and some other times it will load through, but more times it will not load. Tried battery pull and SIM pull and even a reboot or two to no avail. Wasn't sure if anyone else was experiencing issues like this today, but it is very frustrating. Thanks in advance for any input or possible solution to this.

Murphy5111

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
I had data problems two days ago and now I have 4g when I didn't before. Maybe they are updating your service?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

remijenkins

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the same issue, it all started last night. I'm in eastern NC using a Razr HD.

UPDATE:
I was snooping around in the ##PROGRAM menu's and found LTE test settings. I switched an option from IPv4 to IPv6 and my internet began working as it should have been so I switched to IPv4/IPv6 and it is working still and VERY fast. Tested it on IPv4 only and back to having issues. I'm going to stick to IPv4/IPv6.

Last edited:

TBoltShock83839

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the same issue, it all started last night. I'm in eastern NC using a Razr HD.

UPDATE:
I was snooping around in the ##PROGRAM menu's and found LTE test settings. I switched an option from IPv4 to IPv6 and my internet began working as it should have been so I switched to IPv4/IPv6 and it is working still and VERY fast. Tested it on IPv4 only and back to having issues. I'm going to stick to IPv4/IPv6.

Before I got around to trying any of that, I woke up this morning and everything was working again. I'd love an explanation on what went down yesterday, but I don't know. Glad you got yours back to working too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699