- 2 Posts
backing up a voice mail
My grandmother passed away March 3rd. On March 4th, I was checking my voicemail and stumbled across a skipped message from her! I would like to make sure I never loose this voicemail. I'm having trouble with the phone AGAIN and need to back everything up so my husband can work on it. Any ideas on how I can back this voicemail up?
- 03-18-2013, 11:16 PM #2
- 03-19-2013, 03:27 AM #3
- 6,445 Posts
Re: backing up a voice mail
I haven't found an app that you can use directly for that purpose, although as the previous poster suggests you could try using an audio recording app to record the voicemail.
I did come across this during my search though:
"Verizon does contract with a company to do this for you. It's called CBW Productions Inc. and their Verizon section can be found here: www.cbwproductions.com/vwclientsorder.html
Your best option for the 1 voicemail is to pay $5 and they will send it to you as a .mp3 or .wav file via email.
And DigitalTony had this to say a couple of weeks ago:
I used a different service to save my voicemails before activating my new iPhone.
I didn't know about CBW, but SaveMyVM did a great job and they
delivered my messages within 2 hours.
Check out both of them and see which will work best for you"
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
- By cmcfarland in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 16Last Post: 07-17-2016, 03:07 PM
- By deputydog95 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 17Last Post: 05-16-2013, 11:37 AM
- By herbmmm in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 12-29-2011, 01:26 AM
- By Sabban in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 21Last Post: 05-12-2011, 08:56 AM
- By infenit101 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 5Last Post: 10-15-2009, 09:54 PM