- 8 Posts
Verizon GS3 Root Question...help!
I originally had the Pebble Blue GS3 but wanted a white one... bought a white one off Craigslist and recently found out that it's rooted. I preferred the way the phone was set up stock but have heard that unrooting my phone could be difficult / I could render it totally useless.
I was curious to know if I do the OTA that's currently there for my phone (4.1.2) if it would automatically unroot my phone and put it back to stock with no harm done.
- 03-19-2013, 10:17 PM #2
- 03-19-2013, 10:43 PM #4
- By biker687 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2013, 07:51 PM
- By stickman1220 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2012, 01:29 PM
- By irish22022 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 07-29-2011, 12:55 AM
- By herkyMD in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2011, 07:07 AM
- By haydarm in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 06-04-2010, 08:52 PM