Not able to receive emails sent from galaxys3

JesCelina

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Trying to send pictures/email to my gmail and regular email addresses but they do not go thru! The "sent" icon notification appears, but nothing shows up in either accounts! Have the Verizon galaxys3

JesCelina

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I am able to receive emails, just not the ones I send to myself to my aol/gmail accts. Trying to send files/pics etc... Not real sure how to answer your question on which app im using? I have the galaxy s3 and have my email (aol and Gmail accts) loaded on ph. I was able to send pics before to my gmail, but not to my aol...now I cant do either.

neil154

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
So it sounds like you are using the mail app provided by Samsung. Are you able to send email to your gmail and aol accounts from your phone but not email with attachments?

JesCelina

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
No, I just tried sending a regular email....it says its sending, then sent! But it doesnt appear in my mail. Its like it gets lost somewhere.

neil154

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Are you able to send emails to other people or you cannot send to anyone. Also, have you tried looking on the web\or PC to see if the email that is not received on the phone is received on the web or PC?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar