Google Calendar Issues
I have an S3 and an iPhone 5. Whenever I add a new calendar event for my work schedule mainly I select no notifications. No matter what I do after I press save on either device (normally add on S3 since its my work phone) I get out of that event and go right back into it a notification has been added for 10 minutes before email and alert. Any ideas as to why it is giving me the alerts when I have not selected it to do so?
- 04-11-2013, 03:02 PM #2
- 04-11-2013, 06:34 PM #4
- 04-11-2013, 08:53 PM #5
Re: Google Calendar Issues
Try clearing the calendar app's cache.
What calendar are you saving your events to (My Calendar, your google account, or....)?PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By coolpher in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 10Last Post: 01-14-2012, 07:11 AM
- By ItnStln511 in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 3Last Post: 07-05-2011, 05:11 PM
- By Rigs49#AC in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2010, 02:58 PM
- By Romell in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 06-03-2010, 10:58 PM
- By ariflondon in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2009, 06:48 AM