- 30 Posts
Disable 30 Second Verizon CD Rom USB pop up
I just got my new Black Verizon S3 and love it. Not my first S3, but definitely my favorite. Anyway Im rooted, with TWRP. I have searched for this all over but found no for sure way to disable this. When I connect my S3 to my computer via USB I get a CD Rom Pop up with several Verizon exe install files. And than 30 seconds later it finally goes away and I get my External SD Card pop up. Is there a way to disable the CD Rom pop up completely so that when I connect I get my External SD Card right away? Thanks guys.
- 04-18-2013, 07:27 PM #2
Re: Disable 30 Second Verizon CD Rom USB pop up
If I'm thinking of the same thing and remember correctly, there's an option to dismiss that dialog box. Have to select a checkbox or something like that, and then the message won't appear the next time you connect the S3 via USB.
- By Astrodroid in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 14Last Post: 12-11-2014, 03:52 PM
- By spaghetina in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 8Last Post: 07-04-2013, 01:21 PM
- By alpha752 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 18Last Post: 11-28-2011, 12:23 AM
- By JMusic in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 37Last Post: 12-13-2010, 05:04 PM
- By alphabets in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2010, 02:05 PM