- 184 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Does anyone know a way to force my GS3 to roam?
I work in the cellblock and believe it or not, AT&T has awesome coverage and I get no signal whatsoever with Verizon's network to my dismay. I am going nuts trying to figure out how to make the phone roam only so I can get a signal just to text and receive calls at least. Please can anyone help me? I would greatly appreciate it.
- 04-30-2013, 12:07 PM #2
Re: Does anyone know a way to force my GS3 to roam?
- 07-02-2013, 05:46 PM #4
- By kelnhofer in forum Vivid Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 17Last Post: 05-22-2013, 08:52 AM
- By nmason3 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 7Last Post: 11-22-2011, 08:50 PM
- By TechWhore in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 09-15-2010, 10:41 PM
- By Panthersfan86 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 6Last Post: 07-29-2010, 12:25 PM
- By NickG in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 03-30-2010, 04:51 PM