- 31 Posts
S3 Exchange settings changing...
I have a customer with several new GS3. Every one of them (since the update) have had some form of issue with their exchange account on the phone. The last several have had the reply to address change, and there is no way to change it back without deleting and readding the account. For example, today their account is username@domain+co.com. When they email me (only from the phone, not outlook) the reply to is changed to email@example.com Nowhere in the exchange farm is that domain listed. Another user had theirs changed to firstname.lastname@example.org . Has anyone else had these issues? Is there anyway to change the reply to? I looked at their settings and the Account name is right, the server settings are right, but under the account name is lists email@example.com instead of their actual email address. It's ridiculously frustrating when you have 30 phones to fix, randomly......
- 05-01-2013, 02:42 PM #2
Re: S3 Exchange settings changing...
I've not seen this on my Sprint S3. I just sent an email from my exchange account to another one, as a test, and it's still showing up as firstname.lastname@example.org, just as I set it up originally. I don't know why it would, but I wonder if the "+co" is throwing things off.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By its_miller_time in forum HTC EVO Shift 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2011, 11:00 PM
- By rexdeaz in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 0Last Post: 07-08-2011, 10:37 AM
- By tiggervd in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2011, 02:14 PM
- By Bwangster12 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 7Last Post: 04-14-2011, 04:16 PM
- By Traprock in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 03-16-2010, 09:37 AM