Galaxy S4 Messaging Wallpaper

gaels75

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
My friend has the new Galaxy S4. I saw her texting and I really liked the messaging app at how the wallpaper was different. Is there any way I csn get my hands on that particular Wallpaper? If not, is there a ROM I can download that is closely related ti tge Samsung Galaxy S4? Thank you
P.S. I forgot to mention I have the Galaxy S3

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Is it possible your friend is using a 3rd party messaging app w/ a custom wallpaper option? Just throwing this out there since I haven't seen the S4 personally to comment on the messaging app if has the option or not.

sydneycooper1979

Moderator Sergeant at Arms
Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
You can change the background in the stock texting app in the app settings. There are a few preset wallpapers or you can use your own. You can do this on the s3 as well. I'm not sure how to get to any of the stock texting app preset wallpapers except through the texting app.

Ekam Chhabra

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
My friend has the new Galaxy S4. I saw her texting and I really liked the messaging app at how the wallpaper was different. Is there any way I csn get my hands on that particular Wallpaper? If not, is there a ROM I can download that is closely related ti tge Samsung Galaxy S4? Thank you
P.S. I forgot to mention I have the Galaxy S3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linda6969