Unhide or locate hidden apps from
I used the Hide feature on the all apps screens. Now I cannot find a way to un-hide them. To hide an app I tapped the app screen button and I get to see my pages of apps. I hit menu button and select hide applications. You can then choose which app icons to hide. I unfortunately want to find a couple of app icons I hid and cannot figure out how to. If you are confused I will try and take a few screen shots tomorrow and post them here.
Thanks to all ahead of time.
Posted via the new and improved Android Central App
- 05-08-2013, 08:20 AM #2
- 05-08-2013, 12:00 PM #4
- 07-01-2013, 10:52 AM #5
- 07-12-2013, 05:07 PM #6
- 07-13-2013, 12:26 AM #7
- 4,748 Posts
Re: Unhide or locate hidden apps from
This grid of 4x4 dots takes you to the Apps Drawer.
If you're not seeing two apps that you just installed, perhaps they're not apps, but widgets? Once the Apps Drawer is open, select the Widgets tab up at the top.
If not, what were the names of the two apps that you just installed? (This ShareMyAppsDonate: is a great little app for generating a list of all of your apps, along with their Google Play Store links.)
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 4
- 03-30-2014, 06:29 PM #8
- By deadday in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 21Last Post: 07-04-2013, 02:37 PM
- By joshtrader in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 04-25-2013, 12:38 AM
- By svoltmer in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 03-26-2013, 11:50 AM
- By cotylee1991 in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 6Last Post: 09-06-2012, 12:28 AM
- By zdroid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 07-21-2011, 08:37 PM