- 05-15-2013, 06:02 PM #2
- 05-16-2013, 02:47 AM #4
- 6,973 Posts
Re: Having an issue with Google Play.
Did you try both "Clear cache" and "Clear data"?
Did you do that for both 'Google Play services' and 'Google Play Store'?
I've never had this happen to me, but you should check the All tab in the Application manager and ensure that Downloads is enabled.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
- By AmaliaMarie1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2012, 06:35 PM
- By mithong in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 11Last Post: 04-18-2012, 09:42 PM
- By TheMatrix31 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 3Last Post: 07-08-2011, 11:50 AM
- By intheb0x in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 58Last Post: 11-16-2010, 04:40 PM
- By bberrynewbie84 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2010, 08:43 PM