- 79 Posts
My "S" voice app keeps trying to run. My phone chirps, S Voice App starts, then the question appears "How can I help you?"....It keeps doing it over and over an over. The same thing happened last night. I just forced stopped the app and restarted my phone. What could be going on that it keeps happening?
- 05-16-2013, 11:50 PM #2
- 6,769 Posts
Re: HELP....."S" Voice
Do you actually use S Voice? If not, you can simply disable it.
If you do occasionally use it, have you checked the Settings within S Voice? Perhaps you have the Home button enabled and it's interpreting Home button presses as the Samsung Voice activation?
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
- By Cherylgrrl in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 6Last Post: 07-12-2016, 10:59 PM
- By ziffos in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 6Last Post: 12-06-2012, 09:17 AM
- By aconrad12 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 12Last Post: 03-10-2012, 11:51 AM
- By Kalifornia in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 5Last Post: 02-15-2011, 04:37 PM
- By anneoneamouse in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2010, 05:36 AM