- 1 Posts
S3's Gallery won't load downloaded photos!
Every time I download an image from my Google Chrome app, the download successfully completes, but when I try to open the picture in the Gallery app, it just shows a blank black screen with a message saying "Unable to load photo". It's never done this before until now, but it's able to load downloaded photos from the stock Internet app. Is there a way to fix this?
- 05-22-2013, 08:10 AM #2
- 05-23-2013, 08:08 AM #3
- 11-11-2014, 01:56 PM #4
- 1 Posts
Re: S3's Gallery won't load downloaded photos!
I struggled with the same loading problem and finally the problem was solved by installing this free app "JustPictures!"
I removed all other pic viewers and this one loads very fast with WiFi or on Data only on my Samsung Galaxy. It found my old Picasa account automatically and synced all the folders with no issues. Other viewers failed to do it reliably. Go with JustPictures! and you will be glad you did, the same way I was
- By miaspain in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-03-2013, 11:05 AM
- By biggy238 in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2012, 07:33 PM
- By gobroncos in forum Android AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-28-2011, 11:52 PM
- By TheSiege in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 3Last Post: 12-01-2010, 01:02 PM
- By carmen89 in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 3Last Post: 12-28-2009, 06:52 PM