- 1 Posts
video clips to dvd
Hi Im new here and my ? is ,how do I get my video clips that I got into the pc onto a dvd disk.What program or app do I use.I tried WMP,Realplayer and cannot get anything to record my clips onto a dvd disk.I just came back from the MD jazzfest and want to put these on disk.Thank You.
- 06-10-2013, 10:18 PM #2
- 06-12-2013, 02:52 PM #3
- 4,725 Posts
Re: video clips to dvd
I'm not sure I understand your question. If you have a bunch of video files that you've copied from your phone to your computer, and you want to put them (as is) on a DVD, just drag-and-drop them onto a DVD in Windows Explorer.
On the other hand, if you're trying to convert the videos to a format that plays on the PC, then follow the previous poster's advice, or do a Google search for mp4 to whatever format you want. Then look for a PC program that'll burn an S-Video or something like that.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
- 06-13-2013, 03:16 PM #4
- 06-13-2013, 03:17 PM #5
- By sdmf in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 03-28-2013, 04:54 PM
- By rattler21 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 5Last Post: 10-25-2012, 04:14 AM
- By TekOne in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 8Last Post: 03-11-2011, 11:59 AM
- By susja in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2010, 02:41 PM
- By ShaLea in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2010, 02:35 PM