Caller Id App That came in new Update

irocroe

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
There is an app that came in the update. U will notice that the 4G and wifi are on at the same time. Well that is the caller id app. Always running and you will be paying for it. It costs $2.99 a month. You MUST disable it and go to my verizon and make sure you take it out. Very sneaky what they did....

AxlMyk

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
And I'm supposed to be getting Caller ID anyway. Now they want me to pay for it.

--Tapatalk on SGS3.

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Not disabled on my phone but no WiFi/4g on at same time and not getting charged for it....

Posted via Android Central App

twilite2000

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Not disabled on my phone but no WiFi/4g on at same time and not getting charged for it....

I noticed this new app as well after update. Neither wifi /4g was on. Wanted to see what this app was, so when I opened it, it says "Caller Name ID is not yet activated. Please try again later. " If it is Verizon trying to pull a fast one, I hope I catch it before Verizon starts charging so I can disable it. Call me a masochist, because I know I can disable it now, but I'm curious to see if Verizon really is trying to dupe us.

The_colombian

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I received an email saying that my features changed. I just disabled the app and reviewed my account but nothing seems to have been added.

Iggymart

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I received an email saying that my features changed. I just disabled the app and reviewed my account but nothing seems to have been added.

Me too, but I didn't change any features nor see where features had been changed in MyVerizon. :confused:

irocroe

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I made a mistake. Not in my verizon. But it does show and if u try it for free, when the trial is over u will get charged....

sent from my S3

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae