- 5 Posts
New Update Out..MF1...Seems OK
Just installed the new update and did some testing. Seems OK. I deleted the Caller ID app it installed. To remove it you have to click on it and then select remove app in one of the bars on the intro screen. The 4G works good and the receiver is good even with no bars showing. Text messages arrive normally and the phone makes calls as usual. First impression tonight...OK!!!
- 06-20-2013, 08:56 AM #2
- 06-20-2013, 10:02 PM #3
- 325 Posts
Re: New Update Out..MF1...Seems OK
I agree, haven't noticed too many changes but the biggest one I have is that multi window works as it should. Used to have white screen for the YouTube app when you would click on the other window, now it seems all apps run well I am the background. Otherwise phone seems to be running well since the update. Pleasantly surprised.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Android Central Forums
- 06-22-2013, 01:46 AM #4
- By dvdmon in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2012, 06:57 AM
- By FNETHAN in forum Bionic Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 18Last Post: 03-08-2012, 01:56 PM
- By freddyc in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 4Last Post: 10-01-2011, 10:24 AM
- By ricketkm in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 20Last Post: 10-28-2010, 01:05 AM
- By sed51329 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 10-18-2010, 09:40 PM