- 06-21-2013, 02:27 PM #2
- 06-21-2013, 03:54 PM #3
- 06-22-2013, 07:28 AM #4
- 434 Posts
- Stock rooted
Re: VRBMB1 how can I keep root if apply new update?
This is what I did that worked for me:
VRBMF1 out now...... Just updated my phone.
Posted via Android Central AppYou know, I've never met anyone like you before. Usually when I meet someone new I feel awkward and shy. But with you it's different.
- By SamOliver in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 5Last Post: 05-09-2012, 05:26 PM
- By honex97 in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 09-04-2011, 01:54 PM
- By Reventrant in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2011, 04:40 PM
- By Kazzix in forum Motorola BackflipReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2010, 01:52 PM
- By spencer500 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2010, 11:33 PM