- 06-27-2013, 01:12 PM #2
- 295 Posts
There were two recent updates that Verizon pushed out. Here is a link for the original update and what it was supposed to fix or change, it was basically what Samsung called its "premium suite." Added some new cool features but seemed to wreak havoc on many phones.
Major update now pushing to the Verizon Galaxy S3 | Android Central
There was a second update pushed out recently that was supposed to fix many of the issues that were seen with the first update. I thankfully didn't have a lot of the issues and the second update fixed most of the bugs I had. I am just one person and one phone so hopefully it helps.
Here is the second update they pushed out.
Verizon Galaxy S3 receiving OTA update once again | Android Central
- 06-27-2013, 06:01 PM #3
- 28 Posts
- 06-27-2013, 09:40 PM #4
- 06-27-2013, 10:46 PM #5
- By varunbhalla in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2009, 04:24 AM
- By murali.lancer in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2009, 06:37 AM
- By ethrbunny in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2009, 09:01 PM
- By Casey Chan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 09-01-2009, 04:56 PM
- By aki in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2009, 06:26 PM