wallpaper location

mrtwohands

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Oh sorry. If at the home screen. Hit the menu button>set wallpaper>choose what wallpaper screen (home or lock)>then it asks do you want live, wallpapers or gallery. Choose which one you want and thats it. Hope this helps.

TimZaRob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
System/app/PhotoWall.apk/res/raw

You need a rooted file browser. I wanted to put my own wallpapers there.... I moved them but they never stay there. Hope someone can help.

Brant Shockley1

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
A guy smarter than me says they are stored in the launcher APK. I have şame problem. .. wallpaper keeps reverting. Someone knows how to fix this and will post son I trust.

nemra1

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
where are the theme wallpaper files stored? I found the wallpapers that come with the phone using the root file browser but I can't find the wallpapers that come with the themes that you can download.

Any ideas?

eric0668

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
where are the theme wallpaper files stored? I found the wallpapers that come with the phone using the root file browser but I can't find the wallpapers that come with the themes that you can download.

Any ideas?

Nemra, were you ever able to find where the theme wallpapers are stored? thanks

Jeremy Petitte1

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
Okay guys here's what you do it's a Process first you have to use a backup like backup and restore if you set it to backup system apps it will backup the themes as apks that you can access as zip file though a browser like xplore that's the one I use cause in the config setting for xplore you can checkmark open apks as zip now when you click on an apks in xplore it will let you see all the files in the apks....therefore now all you have to do is copy the wallpaper from the theme and walla you have youreceived background from a galaxy theme....

Megawashu

Jan 5, 2017
Visit site
Thanks Jeremy. I found the apk and opened it to zip. But the file ends in ".qmg". How do I make this as an image I can select from the gallery?

*My phone isn't rooted