- 125 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Is data being used when...
You are surfing the internet on your phone using Google Chrome or stock browser and your phones timeout kicks in or you lock the phone manually without exiting out of the browser? I know that some applications will run in the background using data. So does that mean the browser is up and using data?
Sorry if this is dumb question or has been mentioned before but a search turned up nothing. Which makes me believe it is a dumb question because everyone knows this but me
- 06-26-2013, 01:28 PM #2
Re: Is data being used when...
It's not going to keep reloading the page, but it might finish loading the page. Yes it uses data, but no it's not refreshing the data over and over. That's not really how a browser works.
- By Remag in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2013, 07:06 PM
- By Wimbolithic in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 06-29-2013, 06:24 PM
- By sigreddasparks in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2013, 10:02 AM
- By dankduke1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 06-27-2013, 03:13 PM
- By johnj2803 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2013, 09:14 AM