Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Plummet....oh no.

    Why would my battery drop so fast off the charger? I had 65% battery life 2.5 hours after pulling it off the charger. Didn't use it after much.

    ✌🎀👑🍭🌞
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Plummet....oh no.-1372269365268.jpg   Plummet....oh no.-1372269382380.jpg  
    Sent from my S3
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Plummet....oh no.

    Quote Originally Posted by nolittdroid View Post
    Why would my battery drop so fast off the charger? I had 65% battery life 2.5 hours after pulling it off the charger. Didn't use it after much.

    ✌🎀👑🍭🌞
    The "Screen" is the top power consumer...for how much of that 2.5 hours was the screen on?
  3. #3  
    LaFlamme's Avatar

    Posts
    161 Posts
    ROM
    Harmonia 2.07

    Default Re: Plummet....oh no.

    You should try one of the battery use apps. Better Battery Stats is good, although a little bit heavy if you're not into deep geek stuff. I use GSam Battery Monitor, which will tell you everything you need to know in a few clicks.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default Re: Plummet....oh no.

    Quote Originally Posted by paintdrinkingpete View Post
    The "Screen" is the top power consumer...for how much of that 2.5 hours was the screen on?
    I was intermittently answering texts and emails but I dont recall using any app. I was on my personal computer with the phone next to me.

    ✌🎀👑🍭🌞
    Sent from my S3
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: Plummet....oh no.

    Quote Originally Posted by LaFlamme View Post
    You should try one of the battery use apps. Better Battery Stats is good, although a little bit heavy if you're not into deep geek stuff. I use GSam Battery Monitor, which will tell you everything you need to know in a few clicks.
    I'll give that a shot, thank you!

    ✌🎀👑🍭🌞
    Sent from my S3
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default Re: Plummet....oh no.

    So I plugged the phone in to charge and it stopped at 80%...sounds like more update headaches.

    ✌🎀👑🍭🌞
    Sent from my S3
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Plummet....oh no.

    Is your phone in your pocket during that time? I have had a few times where mine will do that and I will have bumped something or for some reason the screen has been on in my pocket all morning and it will do the same thing to me as well, where you plummet battery life because your screen has been on without you knowing it. Just a thought.

Similar Threads

  1. Recovery shows "No Command"
    By Elias Eid in forum Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 02:57 PM
  2. Rogers SIII Updates 4.1.2, No Custom Notification bar
    By syngent in forum AT&T Galaxy S3
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-05-2013, 10:19 AM
  3. I can no longer post pics...
    By mightyfacundo in forum Verizon Droid DNA
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-28-2013, 03:45 PM
  4. Holding the home button no longer does anything
    By boteki in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-26-2013, 11:06 AM
  5. No Auto Listen Using S-Voice
    By healthyfatboy in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-25-2013, 10:25 PM

Posting Permissions

B