- 06-26-2013, 02:26 PM #2
- 06-26-2013, 06:08 PM #3
- 06-28-2013, 06:39 PM #7
Re: Plummet....oh no.
Is your phone in your pocket during that time? I have had a few times where mine will do that and I will have bumped something or for some reason the screen has been on in my pocket all morning and it will do the same thing to me as well, where you plummet battery life because your screen has been on without you knowing it. Just a thought.
- By Elias Eid in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2013, 03:57 PM
- By syngent in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 07-05-2013, 11:19 AM
- By mightyfacundo in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 8Last Post: 06-28-2013, 04:45 PM
- By boteki in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2013, 12:06 PM
- By healthyfatboy in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2013, 11:25 PM