- 57 Posts
Voice App Help?
I am having this problem and it may not be a problem but anyways. If I hear a song on the radio and I use google voice to ID the song after I close the app it does not remember the song anymore. When it does ID it, it wants me to go to the android market and purchase it.
Is there anyway to save your song searches so then you can go back and purchase them later?
- 07-13-2013, 03:25 PM #2
- 315 Posts
Re: Voice App Help?
This may not be the solution you are looking for but you could try a different app to ID the song. I haven't used any but I know there are many out there and they may keep a history of what songs you have asked it to ID. Soundhound is the only one I have seen in action but like I said I don't use them myself so can't tell you for sure. There is a free version in the playstore so it may be worth trying? Good luck.
- 07-13-2013, 10:30 PM #3SGH-T999
Rooted Stock 4.3 (No KNOX)
If My post has helped please hit the Thanks Button
Unused Ram is Wasted Ram
- By kostnkost in forum HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 08-10-2013, 09:54 PM
- By El Oficio in forum T-Mobile Optimus TReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2013, 09:01 AM
- By scott rachar in forum LG Optimus 3DReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2013, 05:29 PM
- By Saurav Jain in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 8Last Post: 08-01-2013, 09:17 AM
- By KTTB in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2013, 07:36 AM