Has anyone used the new LifeProof Case??

mrtwohands

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
I thought about getting one. My local BestBuy had some in stock but I am not crazy about the screen being exposed. The link I posted his one with a screen protector on it. Maybe that will be better.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
A friend of mine just got an S4 and he had an OtterBox (didn't notice which model) - that was a very nice case.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 4

mrtwohands

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
A friend of mine just got an S4 and he had an OtterBox (didn't notice which model) - that was a very nice case.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 4
I actually have the Otterbox Defender case now. However, I am getting a new one via warranty issues because after two months of normal use. The rubber has stretched to where it will barely stay on. After I get the new one I will probably sale it and but the Armor case or the LifeProof

stickmoney

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I actually have the Otterbox Defender case now. However, I am getting a new one via warranty issues because after two months of normal use. The rubber has stretched to where it will barely stay on. After I get the new one I will probably sale it and but the Armor case or the LifeProof

My otterbox did the same. Warrantied the rubber part through otterbox and gave it to my mom. I was unimpressed with that case. I've been looking at the armor cases as well they look pretty nice

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app

hoshinoa2008

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
I use the lifeproof (not the fake chinese version) for my galaxy s3, works well. Very hard to get the phone out the case compare to the lifeproof for the iphone 4s. you won't be able to use your nails to open it, you have to use a coin or somthing similar.
But I like the design better than the iphone's one.
The only downside of it is the micro usb connection only work with the OEM samsung usb charger, the other cable are too big to fit into the slot.