- 248 Posts
Unable to change default ringer
I have tried time and time again to change my default ringer to any other ringer listed including one I downloaded and it shows in the ringers to choose from. I have had my device since November so it's not new and I have done factory resets and tried to change ringer as the first thing I do.
Anyone else have this issue. I did Google it and searched forums but I may have missed a solution. Thank you ahead of time.
- 08-01-2013, 02:05 PM #2
- 14,891 Posts
- Milestone 1/Lean Kernel
Re: Unable to change default ringer
Are you using some sort of 3rd party ringtone application?
If so I would remove that completely and any downloaded ringtones first and try again.
- By Hand_O_Death in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 23Last Post: 08-26-2013, 06:03 PM
- By StuMcBill in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2013, 10:39 AM
- By Rule9 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 07-29-2013, 10:50 PM
- By DavPen in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 12Last Post: 07-29-2013, 04:16 PM
- By Hongguo An in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2013, 12:57 AM