Unable to change default ringer
I have tried time and time again to change my default ringer to any other ringer listed including one I downloaded and it shows in the ringers to choose from. I have had my device since November so it's not new and I have done factory resets and tried to change ringer as the first thing I do.
Anyone else have this issue. I did Google it and searched forums but I may have missed a solution. Thank you ahead of time.
- 08-01-2013, 01:05 PM #2
Re: Unable to change default ringer
Are you using some sort of 3rd party ringtone application?
If so I would remove that completely and any downloaded ringtones first and try again.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
- By Hand_O_Death in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 23Last Post: 08-26-2013, 05:03 PM
- By StuMcBill in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2013, 09:39 AM
- By Rule9 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 07-29-2013, 09:50 PM
- By DavPen in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 12Last Post: 07-29-2013, 03:16 PM
- By Hongguo An in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2013, 11:57 PM