Unable to change default ringer
I have tried time and time again to change my default ringer to any other ringer listed including one I downloaded and it shows in the ringers to choose from. I have had my device since November so it's not new and I have done factory resets and tried to change ringer as the first thing I do.
Anyone else have this issue. I did Google it and searched forums but I may have missed a solution. Thank you ahead of time.
- 08-01-2013, 01:05 PM #2
Re: Unable to change default ringer
Are you using some sort of 3rd party ringtone application?
If so I would remove that completely and any downloaded ringtones first and try again.Paul
Moderator @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By Hand_O_Death in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 23Last Post: 08-26-2013, 05:03 PM
- By StuMcBill in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2013, 09:39 AM
- By Rule9 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 07-29-2013, 09:50 PM
- By DavPen in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 12Last Post: 07-29-2013, 03:16 PM
- By Hongguo An in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2013, 11:57 PM