- 2 Posts
unable to erase call logs on kiss air on s3
can anybody tell me how to delete the call log that it gets from my S3 when using kies air ? i have deleted all the recent calls on my phone before i use kies air but they still appear on the kies air call log.Samsung tells me thast there is no solution to this.What happens when i sell my phone and the next person uses kies and finds all my calls using kies air.WTF is going on here!!!Can't delete the hidden call log on my phone that kies air retrieve and we can't clear.
- 08-22-2013, 10:54 PM #2
Re: unable to erase call logs on kiss air on s3
When you sell the phone you should do a Factory Reset. This will wipe everything.SGH-T999
Rooted Stock 4.3 (No KNOX)
If My post has helped please hit the Thanks Button.
Unused Ram is Wasted Ram
- By Omar Khaled1 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 11-11-2013, 09:18 PM
- By robsOD in forum HTC One XReplies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2013, 05:05 PM
- By Gallion in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 09-17-2013, 11:41 PM
- By Kattie Forshey in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2013, 07:52 PM
- By LanguageBug in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2013, 06:10 PM