- 149 Posts
Hey guys, have an interesting issue I don't think was an issue prior.
Whenever my phone has been idle for a while, in an area where I'm on Wifi w/ a very good Wifi signal, if I turn it on, I see it's on 4G until I unlock my phone, then it turns over to Wifi. Along w/ this, I've noticed slightly more battery drain.
Anyone know what could be causing this and how can I fix it so it's still automatically connected to Wifi before becoming unlocked?
- 08-29-2013, 11:09 AM #2
- 08-29-2013, 01:36 PM #4
- By Paul Meeks in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 16Last Post: 09-17-2013, 02:41 PM
- By Cooperman66 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2013, 07:40 PM
- By honex97 in forum VerizonReplies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2013, 09:03 PM
- By Murph5150 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 08-29-2013, 03:22 PM
- By zophini in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2013, 09:00 AM