- 1 Posts
- 08-31-2013, 02:23 PM #2
- 3,172 Posts
Re: Blue dots on camera app
Sorry to say, but the camera sensor is at fault - you're going to have to get the phone replaced/repaired. If it's on your dime then you could checkout the teardown videos to see if the camera sensor is modular, in which case you can replace just that item.
You should take a couple of pictures using the front camera to see if that's been affected.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
- By ftgg99 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2013, 03:57 AM
- By Michael Clarke1 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 11Last Post: 09-09-2013, 07:28 PM
- By gerrya in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 7Last Post: 09-02-2013, 10:21 AM
- By vmark1 in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2013, 06:15 AM
- By llauren in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 08-31-2013, 08:10 AM