Blue dots on camera app

Bruce Schultz

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
Hello.

Recently I have noticed three stationary blue dots that appear only when I am using my camera app. They also appear in the pictures I take. So far I have tried:

1) Clearing the data of the app, force stopping, and restarting
2) Went into the app settings, reset it, pulled my battery, waited >1 min, and restarted.

Neither of these things have worked. I have some screen shots of what it looks like.
Camera shot.jpg Chrome shot.png

The one of the left was taken with the camera app and the right is a screenshot while using the chrome app. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to fix this. I do not believe it is dead pixels and I have only had this phone for under a year now.

Thanks in advance

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to say, but the camera sensor is at fault - you're going to have to get the phone replaced/repaired. If it's on your dime then you could checkout the teardown videos to see if the camera sensor is modular, in which case you can replace just that item.

You should take a couple of pictures using the front camera to see if that's been affected.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol