- 12 Posts
2 gmail accounts (how to get different Mail icons)
I have 2 gmail accounts, how can I change the little icon to show up differently depending on which account the email has be sent to? Also can I get 2 different notification light colors?
I really don't want to root my phone.
- 09-06-2013, 11:52 AM #2
- 09-10-2013, 02:39 PM #3
- 09-24-2013, 07:14 PM #4
- 09-25-2013, 12:17 AM #5
- 198 Posts
Re: 2 gmail accounts (how to get different Mail icons)
Use the widgets. Thats what I do.
Posted via Android Central App from my Vzw GS3Current: Verizon Galaxy Nexus with CM10
Past: HTC Rezound, HTC Incredible 2, HTC Incredible
Blackberry Bold, Blackberry Tour, Blackberry Curve
Samsung Delve (what a joke but started it all)
and a bunch of dumb phones
- By Kazuto Kirigaya in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 09-21-2013, 08:14 AM
- By procrastination in forum Moto XReplies: 4Last Post: 09-10-2013, 12:32 PM
- By 2120SoMichiganAve in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 09-06-2013, 06:17 PM
- By Prince James in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 09-06-2013, 12:12 PM
- By sbvraman in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2013, 10:27 AM