- 193 Posts
- 09-13-2013, 10:45 AM #2
- 8,053 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 09-14-2013, 08:37 AM #4
- 09-14-2013, 11:53 AM #5
- 09-14-2013, 01:11 PM #6
- 3,176 Posts
Re: Blue Box around app icon
It looks very much like the normal selection icon for when you're navigating around the screen using alternate controls.
You can look in Settings -> Developer options, particularly in the Input and Drawing sections, to see if you have any of that stuff enabled.
I've seen that highlight before when I was using my Dual-shock controller to navigate through the UI.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- By physioprof in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 09-13-2013, 05:25 PM
- By Sabajeff in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-13-2013, 03:13 PM
- By physioprof in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2013, 08:20 AM
- By ElTankoGrande in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-13-2013, 06:26 AM
- By xuanze in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 09-13-2013, 03:00 AM