S3 reception amd radio issues. ..

nolittdroid

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
Last night sittinf on the couch with my boyfriend, whom has a Razr Maxx (?)....he was getting 3 bars on 4G and and I had 2 on 3G. Both are on Verizon. This is so annoying! Does anyone else have similar issues? The last 2 updates have ruined my battery life and I barely have service in places I've been getting service as long as I've beem on Verizon.

✌SG3/iPad2

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Last night sittinf on the couch with my boyfriend, whom has a Razr Maxx (?)....he was getting 3 bars on 4G and and I had 2 on 3G. Both are on Verizon. This is so annoying! Does anyone else have similar issues? The last 2 updates have ruined my battery life and I barely have service in places I've been getting service as long as I've beem on Verizon.

✌SG3/iPad2

You can try to clear cache in recovery, that most likely will help the battery life but not the signal issues. Here is how: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ing-into-recovery-mode-galaxy-s2-s3-tab2.html

As for signal, the bars tend to be misleading. The best measure of your signal is looking in Settings>About Device>Status. You signal strength should be in there. The lower the number the better. Samsung radios tend to not be as good as other manufacturers.