What H*ll is Wrong With My Phone?

teedizz

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Its weird, never had a single issue with my phone. Well I recently went into the Play Store and noticed that I had to "update" a few of my apps. So I did but now I'm noticing that EVERYDAY I get little icons on my phones homepage (and any other page that has room) for games. Like one is for Bingo Blitz, App store, some poker game, etc. I delete them every single time but they come back. They arent actual apps tho, if I click them then my browser opens up a URL.

I basically went thru my phone and deleted all my apps but for some reason they still come back. Im not an app ***** so its easy for me to say what the past app I installed but like I said, everything was fine until i updated all of my apps. I even ran a virus scan and it found nothing. Does anyone have a clue as to what "app" or whatever might be causing this?

On a side note: Is there anyway to rid my phone of all this bloat ware without rooting? Im tired of all these verizon installed apps and this google bs that i never use but can delete, only "force to stop".

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Its weird, never had a single issue with my phone. Well I recently went into the Play Store and noticed that I had to "update" a few of my apps. So I did but now I'm noticing that EVERYDAY I get little icons on my phones homepage (and any other page that has room) for games. Like one is for Bingo Blitz, App store, some poker game, etc. I delete them every single time but they come back. They arent actual apps tho, if I click them then my browser opens up a URL.

I basically went thru my phone and deleted all my apps but for some reason they still come back. Im not an app ***** so its easy for me to say what the past app I installed but like I said, everything was fine until i updated all of my apps. I even ran a virus scan and it found nothing. Does anyone have a clue as to what "app" or whatever might be causing this?

On a side note: Is there anyway to rid my phone of all this bloat ware without rooting? Im tired of all these verizon installed apps and this google bs that i never use but can delete, only "force to stop".

You can download airpush opt out in Play. That should stop most if not all the intrusive apps.
Second, here is how to disable: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ng-apps-galaxy-s3-tab-2-no-root-required.html

Sent from a Slim 4.3 S3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol