GPS stopped working
I am running slim bean 4.3 build 1,which I have been for a few days. This morning my GPS completely stopped working, even using the app GPS test, there are no satellites in view. I believe I know the answer but could this be carrier related? If not, I find it strange that my GPS worked for a few days on this rom then randomly stopped. Any suggestions?
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
- 09-17-2013, 09:30 AM #3
Re: GPS stopped working
A lot of times, if your phone can't find satellites (and you're outside with line-of-sight to the sky), it means your clock is off. You can use a clock sync app or wait til your carrier resyncs it (usually by switching towers). The GPS Status app will also let you reset the GPS radio and re-download prediction data (i.e. where the satellites should be).
- 09-20-2013, 08:56 PM #5
- By Tasia Larsen in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 03-17-2016, 04:17 PM
- By erjennin in forum LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 09-20-2014, 07:53 AM
- By Scutley in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 14Last Post: 05-06-2014, 05:25 PM
- By Justin Wojciechowski in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2013, 11:00 AM
- By Raphael Dingli in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 09-18-2013, 03:03 AM