New Google Wallet workaround?
Has anyone discovered a workaround for the new Google wallet app released this week? The app finally works on Verizon BUT NFC payments are not able to be used. I do have ISIS but am not able to use it because I am not an American Express cardholder nor do I use Chase. I have setup a secure element with Verizon. There should be a way to get around this...
BTW I am not able to root. Bad USB port on GS3
- 09-18-2013, 04:13 PM #2
- 4,699 Posts
Re: New Google Wallet workaround?
Verizon won't repair/replace the phone under warranty (for the micro-USB port)?
Despite the new app update I believe you still have to be rooted in order to use it as originally planned (at least on Verizon).
Finally, thought I came across someplace that advertised replacement service for the micro-USB port. I haven't taken the phone apart myself, but I was under the impression that it was just a regular solder job for that component (vs. Surface Mount).
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- By WimYogya in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2013, 12:22 AM
- By Rizz1-2 in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 6Last Post: 09-20-2013, 08:17 AM
- By s7dhansh in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-18-2013, 12:01 PM
- By Murat Baysal in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2013, 09:21 AM
- By jiro honda in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2013, 08:55 AM