- 42 Posts
Hey, so here's what I've noticed is going on with my phone.
I'll be on a call with my Bluetooth. When another call is coming in, my phone does that little beep. Then after that, I lose the call. The phone shows that I'm still on the call, but there is only silence on the call.
Has anyone else experienced the same thing with their phone? Any solutions?
I'm on a
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3
- 09-20-2013, 10:20 AM #2
- 7,994 Posts
- Stock Moto X
Re: Bluetooth Issue
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By mhaxx in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2013, 04:45 PM
- By TeknoBug in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2013, 11:37 PM
- By suchgoodtaste in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2013, 12:01 AM
- By mwatson2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 09-20-2013, 11:30 AM
- By sublevel4 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2013, 09:07 AM