- 09-30-2013, 08:31 AM #2
- 107 Posts
Re: What version of Odin?
I have the same model of phone and using Windows 7. I am using Odin 3.7 without any issues at all, as far as the USB drivers go I first downloaded them directly from the Samsung website and when I initially plugged my phone into the computer, Windows searched and installed drivers also which confused me since I already had drivers installed, but I went with it and have had no problems. You probably already know this but remember to turn USB Debugging on.
- 09-30-2013, 01:48 PM #4
- By stepaul8 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 12Last Post: 10-08-2013, 07:22 PM
- By coliver89 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2013, 12:57 AM
- By Joey_C in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 5Last Post: 10-01-2013, 10:21 AM
- By vivies in forum Misc. Android Phone ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2013, 06:22 AM
- By carljoerger in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2013, 12:34 AM