- 104 Posts
How does one keep the wifi off?
I've noticed that the Verizon GS3 automatically switch to Wifi whenever the signal is available. I usually have to turn it off because most of the time the 4g signal is stronger and faster. And as usually after awhile, wifi finds its way back on automatically.
I find this kinda annoying. Is there a way to disable wifi until I actually decide I want to use it instead of the phone or verizon deciding for me?
- 10-04-2013, 01:46 PM #2
Samsung GS4 GPE | LG Nexus 4 - Sold | GNexus - Sold | HTC One S - Broke | Vibrant - Retired
- 801 Posts
Spread some love, Like/Thanks button -->
- 10-14-2013, 09:32 PM #3
- 10-14-2013, 09:35 PM #4
- By JMH2185 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 11-06-2013, 03:51 PM
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 17Last Post: 11-05-2013, 11:08 AM
- By NightRacer in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2013, 02:34 PM
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-08-2013, 09:16 PM
- By phositadc in forum HTC One MiniReplies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2013, 06:11 PM