- 177 Posts
Auto Contrast won't stay on!!
I found that auto contrast makes the pictures look so much better. I select to have it on but it will not stay on!! From what I've searched, I can not find any solution! Only temp solution is to put auto contrast as one of my shortcuts.
Anyone else find a way for this to stay selected?
Last edited by Redx; 10-06-2013 at 02:45 PM.
- 10-06-2013, 02:46 PM #2
- 3,149 Posts
Re: Auto Contrast won't stay on!!
There doesn't appear to be a way to do what you want with the stock Camera app (although if your phone was rooted it's probably possible). You can try a 3rd party app to see if one offers that customization.
You could edit the shortcuts in the Camera app so that the Auto contrast selection is onscreen, but you still have to turn it on.
It's rather dumb that you can't save the settings that you prefer but you'd have to take that up with Samsung.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- By MeridianSun in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 28Last Post: 10-07-2013, 01:13 PM
- By zoowalk in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2013, 02:30 PM
- By dawnkash in forum LG Optimus EliteReplies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2013, 12:55 PM
- By MaxGunner in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2013, 11:35 AM
- By itskenneth in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2013, 10:44 AM