buy out contract
i am going to buy out my contract at a yr. around $150. does anyone know verizons routine how they handle this. do i have to totally cancel and pay the buyout before i can sell it, or can a new owner meet me at a verizon store and transfer down all at once
Sent from my AT100 using AC Forums mobile app
- 10-14-2013, 09:23 PM #2
- 10-16-2013, 03:06 PM #4
Re: buy out contract
Can keep phone number. Port to new carrier first. This will auto ETF the Verizon line. Then go to Verizon and pay them off. Sell the phone then if you want.
Same as any other carrier.
New buyer can . Meet you there but it wont be an instant exchange.
Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 4
- By zoidberg22 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 31Last Post: 11-19-2013, 03:12 PM
- By Alisa Brown in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 39Last Post: 10-24-2013, 03:09 AM
- By thegrants82 in forum Moto XReplies: 23Last Post: 10-16-2013, 02:43 PM
- By Rattso2005 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 26Last Post: 10-16-2013, 12:47 PM
- By Joey Esquivel in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2013, 02:47 AM