- 10-22-2013, 02:55 AM #2
- 10-30-2013, 12:28 PM #3
- 1,324 Posts
- TouchWiz/Android 4.1.2
If you can hang on until the Android 4.3 Jellybean update, blocking mode will be part of that upgrade. According to a leaked document from Best Buy, that update will ready on 11/22.
Posted from my Verizon Galaxy S3 via Android Central App... And Don't Eat Yellow Snow!Don't Eat Yellow Snow!!!
- 10-31-2013, 12:23 PM #4
- 55 Posts
Re: Block Mode on Galaxy S3
It's there, it's just non-functional. Take a look at my #9 post:
You can find it in Nova for sure and probably some other launchers other than TW. It didn't work for me. I didn't do any troubleshooting after it failed to function, just shook my fist at the sky and cursed Verizon. Maybe it'll work for you if you dig into it, but I'm guessing it was disabled intentionally.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app
- 10-31-2013, 12:38 PM #5
- By ThePiousPriest in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 25Last Post: 12-07-2013, 11:57 AM
- By Bryan Jenkins1982 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 12Last Post: 10-27-2013, 12:12 PM
- By galaxygirl1025 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 10-25-2013, 04:29 PM
- By Bryan Jenkins1982 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 9Last Post: 10-22-2013, 08:43 AM
- By cressidom in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2013, 12:17 AM