Learn About Tilt -- Notification

psf57

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Okay, new problem here, I think. In the camera mode, when I view a picture the LEARN ABOUT TILT notification constantly pops up. I went into my phone settings enabled it, for the heck of it. Go back to camera, yep, LEARN ABOUT TILT still pops up and I have to Click DONE with every pic I view. So, back into phone settings, I disable, go to camera LEARN ABOUT TILT now keeps popping up with Cancel or Enable. What am I missing to get rid of this notification on every pic I view?

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Strange, I thought there was always a 'Don't remind me again' checkbox in those notifications.

What happens if you turn Motion off altogether?

Does this happen when using the Gallery app to view pictures or just from within the Camera app?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

psf57

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
I have Motion off and it still pops up. Only when viewing pics in camera (pics I had taken). there is no "don't remind me again" This is on horizontal viewing. Does not happen with Gallery.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
The only thing I can think of is Settings -> Application manager -> ALL -> Camera: clear cache and clear data.

If that doesn't work and it really annoys you, there's always Factory Reset. Of course, be sure to use the Kies software on your PC along with Helium: http://market.android.com/details?id=com.koushikdutta.backup and something like Cloud Drive: http://market.android.com/details?id=com.amazon.clouddrive.photos to backup anything important first.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

psf57

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Fixed. Jeepers. Okay, I was on camera and happened to rotate vertically, guess what was there? The DO NOT REMIND ME AGAIN!! But when rotating to horizontal for some reason it disappears. No more LEARN ABOUT TILT. It's funny how since July 2012 never had a problem til now. But, it's fixed. phew.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Great! Thanks for following up with your solution! (So many people don't bother and the community loses out.)