- 23 Posts
Hey guys, so i switched over to using the Google Calendar instead of the Samsung one on the phone and i made sure to turn off all the notifications on the Samsung Calendar. For whatever reason, the notifications keep on turning back on for the Samsung Calendar and it resets my google calendar to 15 min reminder instead of 30 and stops notifications for Google Calendar. Anyone know how i can delete the Samsung Calendar?
- 11-01-2013, 01:46 AM #2
- 11-01-2013, 12:00 PM #3
- 3,027 Posts
Re: Calendar Issues
Settings -> Application manager -> ALL
Find Calendar (the one with the green icon) and Disable it
You can probably also disable the Calendar widget; not sure about Calendar storage.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- By thescreensavers in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 11-20-2013, 04:21 PM
- By JW4VZW in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 16Last Post: 11-03-2013, 02:46 PM
- By K2Kgun in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2013, 03:31 PM
- By luzgemacht in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 11-01-2013, 12:33 AM
- By Drumgod009 in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 10-31-2013, 09:15 PM