- 2 Posts
Artist Unknown Issue
So I know it's been asked and re-asked more than anyone can count but I can't seem to find a good solution anywhere. So I recently accidentally wiped my ipod (out of my own stupidity) and decided to just move all my music to my S3's external micro SD card. But after suffering through several problems with the stock player not being able to read the song formats (which are MP3s by the way) I have now come across another problem that is extremely annoying.
The vast majority of my songs are listed with unknown artists and/or albums when I manually edited them myself and I have gone through countless apps trying to figure out what's wrong. I figured out that if I manually resave the song by verifying the tag on the phone it fixes itself. But I can't do that for over 300 songs. That's too tedious.
I am literally at my wits end. I need help. Any ideas?
Posted via Android Central App
- 11-03-2013, 07:38 PM #2
- 6,681 Posts
Re: Artist Unknown Issue
I can't help with your music issue, but let me caution you that the S3 is known for corrupting SD cards, particularly when large amounts of media are involved. YMMV.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- 11-03-2013, 07:43 PM #3
- By gl122683 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-21-2014, 01:42 AM
- By jwatson77 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 6Last Post: 11-05-2013, 07:12 AM
- By pasva007 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2013, 09:19 AM
- By sludgepuppy in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2013, 11:35 PM
- By thepanzerfaust in forum Lenovo Android Tablet DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2013, 11:11 PM