Upside down pictures on instagram

ericlc2

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Hello

Coming to the S3 from HTC Dna, I've got an odd problem where the front facing camera shots on instagram show up upside down. Anyone have any quick fixes for this? Os 4.1.2

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app

ericlc2

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
So apparently it's because the pictures are taking in portrait mode. This only effects instagram, pretty annoying. But problem solved. /thread

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app

shadowxclone

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
I've been getting the same issue on my Galaxy S4 (on AT&T)when using the front facing camera in Instagram. It only does this with the phone in portrait mode and it only does it when "Instagram's Advanced Camera" is turned on. I've been looking around for a fix as well but I'm coming up with nothing. It seems like it's just a bug in Instagram on Samsung devices maybe?

nyry

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys!
While there is no fix for the camera itself, Ive run into this problem as well. What you can do as a work around is once you take a picture or upload a picture to instagram and are at the step where it lets you edit it with filters, etc. theres an option to rotate the picture itself.

Once you've taken the picture, press the button on the top right that looks like a Square with a dotted line going through it, its next to the green continue button.

Then press the 90 degree button twice, its on the top right and you should be good!:)

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Just take the picture with the phone upside-down?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad