- 64 Posts
S3 Freezes every half hour or so
My S3 freezes about 20 times a day. Often when I turn the screen off for a few seconds and back on, it unfreezes (just leaving the phone as is doesn't seem to work). About 5x a day I need to rip the battery out altogether to get the phone to work.
Sadly, I've resorted to using the dreaded Task Killer - and this has significantly improved performance. (I know I'll receive hate mail for this admission, but I had to do SOMETHING!).
Anyone else having this issue?
Posted via Android Central App
- 11-15-2013, 05:43 PM #2
Re: S3 Freezes every half hour or soCindy
My Android Wallpapers Site
- 11-15-2013, 11:43 PM #4
- 4,798 Posts
Re: S3 Freezes every half hour or so
What happens if you boot up in Safe mode and try running that way? If there's some app that you've installed that's causing this problem this will help identify that.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- By doitlarge in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 128Last Post: 12-04-2013, 10:48 PM
- By Kavinath Kanesalingam in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2013, 10:01 AM
- By Mimz921 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 5Last Post: 11-16-2013, 08:34 AM
- By Kinestron in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2013, 03:30 PM
- By Gamer_Radar in forum Moto GReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2013, 02:17 PM