Google Now Settings

davidlnewman

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I can't seem to get the settings for all cards from Google Now. When I hit settings, I just get phone search, voice, etc, and the ability to turn Google Now off. When I hit the magic wand at the bottom all I get is sports teams, stocks, places, everything else. I want to change my calendar settings and look at the other card settings. How can I access these? Can someone help?

gwhizkids

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
The old settings regrettably disappeared with the big update last week. However, they are more or less reproduced in the questions in the Everything else category.

davidlnewman

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
The old settings regrettably disappeared with the big update last week. However, they are more or less reproduced in the questions in the Everything else category.

Unfortunately this is not true, the questions in the everything else category are only what you recently changed :(

I want to change the calendar setting and it looks like I cant.

gwhizkids

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Specifically, what calendar settings are you referring to? In my "Everything Else", I have a question "Continue to get upcoming appointments" and "Show appointments from calendar XXX". I don't that those questions are qualitatively any different than the old settings which had a yes/no slider button for virtually the same questions.